Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the local gun show in my hometown hoping to finally pick up the HP 9 mm I'd been wanting for ..so long.And not 1 HP to be found in the whole place.Been checking the local gun shops and found a few but way over the price range that you guys have been talking' about..$ 190.00 to $ 225.00 was the best I've found.I figured these folks were wanting to sell some hardware but the prices were about the same for any brand you might Have a hankerin' to purchase.Guess I'll bite the bullet and just by at a local shop.Are you folks seeing the same thing at your locales?

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Here in mid TN they are 149.99 (Potters in Jamestown, TN) in the white box or 165.00 with a Hi-Point holster (Stacy's Outdoor World, Red Boiling Springs,TN.) They are 199.99 in the white box everywhere else I've found them.

·
Registered
974 Posts
In UT they are still 130-150 and not too hard to find. Wish you'd have said where you were, people could give you a hand finding one.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
went to my local funshop to trade for the 40 i wanted and he said there were about 20 HPs of various strip at the show last weekend. they were all sold within one hour of the show open. handguns are the hot ticket now.

SW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts