Free printable targets from Stag Arms

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tallbump, Oct 28, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

http://go.stagarms.com/printable-targets?hsCtaTracking=c587f5ab-af6b-451e-940a-4270a8c78afc|8dcbbead-b438-47e5-8fd9-c6a16592fe4c&utm_campaign=Printable%20Targets&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9WCgvkKd93OD4fNEyyw3ceScNiuLkkzH91kAN2D5lrgkB3M_8fycl-pqzjWUzXZBTangUJQRjTJ0KuP1EW8fo1fJr3PQ&utm_content=14680020&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=14680020

You do have to enter your first and last name and email address to get the targets. No idea what they do with that info. but I am already on their email list, so i really don't care. At this point, I am on so many lists already, what's one more, right? :D

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I figure everyone including the NSA have my name and address so no biggie. Thank for the link.

3. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

No Obola targets?

4. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Bump beat me to it. Going to print out a few at work tomorrow and see how they look.

5. planosteve

Well I downloaded all the targets and printed some for my next range day. This should save some money. Cost me about $0.02 per target so that is a lot cheaper than buying them.

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

dangit! I just bought a crap-ton-load of targets this past weekend. :mad:

7. planosteve

Got a laser printer on sale and toner on amazon. I have a ton of paper from my old job so printing them is cheap. Do not attempt this with an inkjet.

8. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Ya.... ink is getting crazy expensive! :mad:

9. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    Cool, and thanks for the link. There are a bunch of other targets available to print out BTW. Midway has several, for example. Google printable targets.

10. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

11. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yes, that's the place. Lots and lots and bunches of targets, for all distances and types of shooting.

12. planosteve

I have used targetz also, but these are different so I am going to give them a try. I need to find some more zombie targets for the farm shot at Thanksgiving. The kids, including me love them.