Free shipping at Freedom Munitions this weekend

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by madmanjustice, May 24, 2014.

1. madmanjustice

madmanjustice SCAR Owner...sorta Member

Just got this email

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Thanks for the heads up MadMan.

3. Rerun

Rerun Member

Holy crap!

Their price for new 158 grn FP .38 Special is more than $7.00 MORE expensive than I can buy at the local Wal-Mart!

Their Remanufactured 158 grn .38 Special FP is $2.00 MORE than the New price from Wal-Mart!

eldar

4. Smaug

Smaug Smaug Member

Yeah, there prices have gone up since I bought from them a few months ago. sucks

5. paulhaskew

paulhaskew Member

LAXAmmo went up too. :(

6. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Hello Paul, Let me welcome you to the Forum. It sucks being a noob. I guess i'm still one too. I don't know what the official number of posts is before your considered a non-noob. Anyway, you should formally introduce yourself and don't be too serious. What do ya shoot? What do ya like? There's a thread somewhere for introductions or you can start a new one. Welcome again.

7. superbeast1098

superbeast1098 Member

Its too bad that they dont have any of the 7.62x39 ammo.... lol....

8. I was pretty excited about the email when i got it. But there .380ACP is only $1 cheaper than i get it at walmart (when they have it) and no .243 in stock.

9. talon

talon the banned wagon

pricing everywhere has gone up. ive been on a waiting list for .22lr on another ammo site, got the email a few days ago that my number was in and i could place my order, except, it had gone from $39.99 for 500 rounds plus $16shipping, all the way up to $58.99 for 500 rounds and $23 shipping. needlesss to say, my return email was less than friendly and i did not place the follow thru on the order.

looks like the madness isnt over.

10. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

Somewhere around 15k and you have to have joined before 2008. At least that's the impression I get.

11. It's more like a classic car. Before 08 last year. Now it's 09. Next year 2010.

12. boicecf

boicecf Member

My order of 9mm 115 RN reman'ds are in transit due to arrive on the east coast Tuesday... great price!!