Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
First, how much do you like your HP? Second, do they work well for what you want? Three, how difficult would it be to replace what you already have - supplies are scarce right now. My choice would be to keep what I have UNTIL I replaced it, but that's me. A bird in the hand and all that

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
I just went to Aero and they only show 9mm and 40 S&W. But the 10mm/45 says only coming soon. When ever that may be.
Same time as HP releases the new YC 9 - 10 O'clock next summer (or 4:40 In The Year 2525)

Reactions: Rerun and OldOutlaw

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
@mattman17 - I don't buy guns online - just an old guy quirk. I gotta fondle and fall in love first - BUT I'm glad you're able to locate what you want w/o problems. ou mentioned a problem with weight as part of your reason for selling - I get that. I love my JHP, but it is a bugger to tote. Just curious, are looking at the combo as a bug out or as home protection? I LOVE the M1 rifle and would choose it in a heartbeat for static defense - but if I had to hump something cross country, I'd gladly take a lighter rifle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts