Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So went to the range recently with some friends and one of them loved the .45 carbine/pistol set up so much he wanted to buy it and made a damn fine offer. Problem I’m having is I would be replacing both with something different and not sure what to do? Take the offer and buy new gear or keep what I’ve already built up…..

Black Air gun Tool Trigger Toolbox

This is everything(not selling items here) so I’d be purchasing another .45 carbine/matching pistol and mags accessories etc. have been looking at the Foxtrot Mikes .45 carbine in Glock flavor with the 10” barrel and a G21 to match but I have no experience with the Foxtrot .45 carbine but do love the mag sharing which is why I have a G17 and Sub2K in 9mm currently.

Anyone have any experience with Foxtrot Mike and any of their .45 carbine models? Thanks I’m advance for the input!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If offer that good, I would take it. Then stash the cash and look around for awhile to up grade when you are ready.
I don’t really “need” to stash to cash and would be replacing or the $$$$ would end up being spent on another hobby lol. I’m pretty set on sticking to a .45 combo and love the Glock .45 so that narrows it to 3-4 options in carbine. Foxtrot Mikes, Kriss Vector, Aero Precission and one other .45 carbine that uses Glock mags but can’t remember off top of my head currently. The Vector is just too pricey for me so that leaves the Aero or Foxtrot and I hear the Aero takedown is tough but can’t be any more work than the HiPoint carbine lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First, how much do you like your HP? Second, do they work well for what you want? Three, how difficult would it be to replace what you already have - supplies are scarce right now. My choice would be to keep what I have UNTIL I replaced it, but that's me. A bird in the hand and all that
Sorry, sort of forgot I posted this thread lol.

First, I like my HP set up but I find myself not taking it to the range as much due to not wanting to haul around the weight of either the carbine or the pistol because they are bricks lol.

Second, they work well for what I want but again the weight and size is a little more than I’m happy with currently but at the time of purchase they were awesome!

Three, nothing is hard to replace currently that I am looking at. I have been able to find availability and stock on all replacement weapons I am considering and even in prices that are acceptable. Not sure where you are looking nothing is scarce online when I look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts