Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,796 Posts
Except they are known to jam. I like them but ive seen them have more issues than they should for the cost.
Bet they are fun to find parts for.

Reactions: moona11

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well, thought I was gonna stay with another .45 carbine but after lots of back and forth and deliberation I went a route I wasn’t planning on.

Purchased a Ruger PC Charger with Sig Romeo5 RDS and SB Tactical FS1913 folding brace. Might get back into a .45 down the road but just didn’t fit in my collection how I planned and being as heavy as it was limited it to only being used by myself since the other half couldn’t shoulder it comfortably.

Hoping this runs as good as the reviews say and I have no concerns that it won’t. If anyone has any experience with one or upgrade ideas they are appreciate.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,992 Posts
You know…it does have a notch or two carved in the grips. I am assuming that it didn’t shoot too low or left. Or maybe as pop said, grandpa just carved them there so he could get a better grip.

and like I alluded to earlier, it ain’t eatin’ no grass. Price is firm at $750 K. Better hurry…I hear inflation is coming!
DEAL!!

750k Venezuelan Bolivares or $1.62 on US currency :p

21 - 24 of 24 Posts