Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to know who your neighbors are and their names and phone numbers. Talk a look at this site.

neighbors.whitepages.com

·
Super Moderator
28,577 Posts
Don't need it. Already know the two neighbors show's back yards abut to mine are OK, one has kids my son plays with and the other is a Uniform at WPAFB. The neighbor across the street is a nice guy, retired or nearing it - keeps his grass mowed about the same time of day as I do. Neighbor to my left is an older lady who's daughter visits her from time to time and who employs a yard service.

Neighbor to my right is a convicted sex offender.

I frequently practice stick fighting, knife fighting, sword fighting, and various armed/unarmed martial arts in full view of his home and was more than happy to let my son post his first silhouette target on our front door. :mad:

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Expert in Superfluities
1,118 Posts
I hope they don't look me up and want to talk about stupid crap. Waving and saying hi is good enough.

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Don't need it. Already know the two neighbors show's back yards abut to mine are OK, one has kids my son plays with and the other is a Uniform at WPAFB. The neighbor across the street is a nice guy, retired or nearing it - keeps his grass mowed about the same time of day as I do. Neighbor to my left is an older lady who's daughter visits her from time to time and who employs a yard service.

Neighbor to my right is a convicted sex offender.

I frequently practice stick fighting, knife fighting, sword fighting, and various armed/unarmed martial arts in full view of his home and was more than happy to let my son post his first silhouette target on our front door. :mad:

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
I moved recently and had not checked the National Sex Offender database since the move.

Thanks for the reminder.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
My neighbors are part timers from Chicago, her and her....:mad: Big city folks that don't know how to be neighborly...Could care less about there life preferences...
Started messing with me this last fall as I hunt on my property... I hunt waterfowl from a pit blind and directly across from it they erected a manakin to "scare" off the birds... So far they have put up several street signs, 2 manakins, and several gazing balls in the field next to mine... Game on...

·
Super Moderator
28,577 Posts
My neighbors are part timers from Chicago, her and her....:mad: Big city folks that don't know how to be neighborly...Could care less about there life preferences...
Started messing with me this last fall as I hunt on my property... I hunt waterfowl from a pit blind and directly across from it they erected a manakin to "scare" off the birds... So far they have put up several street signs, 2 manakins, and several gazing balls in the field next to mine... Game on...
<sigh> And Liberals complain that "the evil Right" is trying to tell them what to do!

Oh well, as anyone who's ever put up a Scarecrow knows, soon the birds will be desensitized to human forms. Apparently, however, these two women's sole experience with Scarecrows is from the Wizard of Oz (but at least that Scarecrow has a heart!).

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
It says I live with another man and another woman, and the neighbors they list haven't been there since I moved in, which was almost two years ago.
I always suspected this place was haunted, but i didn't know they had their own phone lines.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Funny.

Funny thing there: The sat pic is very outdated by about 5 yrs. It shows my next door neighbors house under construction and has my address about 200 yards away from it actual location.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Interesting, the map is a a few years more recent than Googles. I still can't quite tell which cars are in the driveway though.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I have a good sized fire pit in my back yard and most weekend nights most of the neighbors are there drinking their beverage of choice and talking about the few that dont come out. most of us have been in our houses for 15+ years and know eachother prety well

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh, great. Another people search site, just what we need. Aren't you guys worried about this? I mean, there are so many ways people can learn just about anything about us just using the Internet...

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Ha ha, that thing can't even find my place. It has it about 2.5 miles off. But I only have one neighbor and he is about 2 miles away. Closest lights I can see from my house are 8 miles away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts