From a healthy post to proving yourself

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by 71467, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Yes! It’s ready for ANY situation & looks AWESOME!

2. No! Too much stuff. I think it’s cluttered with useless gadgets!

3. Maybe, if I could afford those upgrades ‍♂️

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

histed likes this.

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Sad just sad

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Why, because he quit properly and canceled his account by unregistering which so many forum suicides fail to do? Kirk actually has no idea what happened. I'm the only one who can look up the change logs on individual members.

If he had been banned his name wouldn't have changed and all you would notice was a strike through font on his user name. Unregistering reverts his user name to the next available "guest" user number, and removes his email from the system.

onefootleft likes this.
  4. histed

histed Supporting Member

I get the same with your's lately, too, Trash. Pic show fine at my end, but you got a red X???? Even came out OK in your quote. Maybe Rach can check the forum end and see if something is outa wack

5. Rachgier

It's not the forum, it's the source.

6. moona11

No i was saying Kirks response was sad because it didn't answer my question. How the hell am I suppose to know what Kirk can see and not see. Maybe if he didn't know he shouldn't have answered.

7. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I saw his post in backtracked his edits. I got an idea. :)

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

8. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

It was kind of his responses/reaction to Rach. I figured it wasn't my place to give any details.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

9. Rachgier

Me? I never talked to the guy. Did you take a head shot in the carport of calamity tonight, or are you woozy trying to figure out how I made all that brass fit in that little box?

10. moona11

I just couldn't figure out if he went full retard or what. Never saw that before

undeRGRound likes this.
  11. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    full retard GIF.gif

Think1st likes this.
  12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I dunno. Maybe I was thinking about someone else. Hmm... Oh well. I guess I was wrong. :(

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

13. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

In .22LR.
    I couldn't afford to feed it otherwise.

eldar

fatal-bert33 and Rabidwookie like this.
  14. My 380 carbine carries fifty rounds on the standard frame 20 rounds on stock, 10 round mag in grip 20 rounds on foregrip 2 mags in sleeve made from motorcycle inner tube ,red dot sight homemade nylon sling .I went with a 380 to accompany my 380 Sig and Bersa .It's not fancy but it works I've shot about 750 rounds with a few tweks to the mags shoots great!

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  15. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

:pics:

16. pher

pher Member

Oversized mag button. Helps so I don't have to each as far to release the mag now.

17. Rachgier

I'm just sayin'... Y'all got some tiny, SWAGA/Trump hands.

20200710_165302.jpg

18. pher

pher Member

Funny. I actually have large hands though. It's just the position of my grip when shooting that makes for an awkward mag swap. The large mag button helps with it. Helped with the silver/black theme too I guess lol

19. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The ATI has a longer “rear of grip to trigger” distance than many guns. I’m sure that has a name, like length of pull on a rifle, but I don’t know it.

And I have short thumbs. To go with my short fingers. So MOST Mag releases are a grip change away for me. That’s why I like the paddle releases and ambi releases, so I can use the trigger finger and not shift grip.

histed, lklawson and pher like this.