FS: 995 with ATI & Factory stocks + extras

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Maverick, May 6, 2008.

1. Maverick

Maverick Guest

FYI:

I just got rid of my 995 carbine. I took very good care of it and is in like new condition. It has worked flawlessly right out of the box, never one malfunction. I sold it because I originally go the 995 as a cheap plinker. With ammo cost going up and up, it no longer fits that niche. I have since replaced it with a Walther G22…

So if anyone is looking for a good 995 at a good price, my local gun shop Whittaker Guns[/URL] has mine for $179.00 They will ship to any FFL dealer.

[​IMG]

It includes:
    995 Carbine
    ATI Black Stock (installed & works fine)
    Original factory stock
    Original Factory sights
    Barska Red Dot Sight
    Moerse Lekker Barrel Shroud

* I had 5 factory mags with it, but I don’t know if they kept them with the Rifle. So be sure to ask.

** They did take the Harris Bi-Pod off…

2. Maverick

Maverick Guest

I don't know why, but I can't edit my first post.

It also has the ATI Buttpad...

3. trading zone edit has been disabled

4. kflo

kflo Guest

5. Maverick

Maverick Guest

I don't have the 995, my local gun shop does. (I traded it in towards a Walther G22) Whittaker's is the largest gun shop in Kentucky (over 6000 guns in stock), and they will ship to any FFL dealer. I posted it here since I thought someone might be looking for a good deal on a 995. I also figured that buying from a reputable gun dealer should make people feel more comfortable than buying from some guy on the Internet...

Here is their contact info:
    http://www.whittakerguns.com/

Whittaker Guns
    6976 West Louisville Lane
    Owensboro KY, 42301

Phone: 270-229-0140
    Fax : 270-229-9139

Normal business hours:
    Mon-Sat: 8am - 6pm
    Sun: Noon - 4pm
    Central Standard Time

Shipping cost for firearms:
    Hand Gun: Starting at $20.00 for US Mail and going up from there.
    Long Gun: Starting at $15.00 and going up from there.
    Black Powder Firearms: Starting at $15.00
    Scope: Starting at $8.00

Good Luck!

6. jwest94

jwest94 Guest

Just wanted to thank you for the heads up on this deal! I bought your old carbine and finally have it in hand here in Arizona. I have been lurking here for a long time but now I have finally added a Hi Point to my collection. Thanks alot!