FS/FT - Remington 1911 sight & Armalaser RSS

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by lklawson, Jun 5, 2015.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

For Sale/For Trade

I've decided that I don't need/don't want/am not using these items and there's other stuff I want. So, though they take little space they should go to someone who wants 'em. I really want to sell or trade these as a set for my personal convenience so I have a strong preference for that, but if I can't get any one to go for both as a set after a few days, I'll consider them as separate items (does that sound fair or is it too confusing?).

1) Remington 1911 Adjustable Rear Sight. New, never used. Remington sells these for $95 but it looks like they go for about $75 or $80 on auctions sites. Someone told me that this is a Novak dovetail but I really don't know for sure.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (stock images)
    Asking $75

2) Armalaser RSS [DEAL MADE, LASER NO LONGER AVAILABLE] - Used. Works. the neat thing about this is the "touch activation" with no buttons. Comes with a plate for pulse and a plate for steady-on. I've only used the pulse. It works fine but, frankly, I got tired of feeding it batteries. Maybe I was just using cheap batteries or something but I never got the advertised shelf-life life-span of the batteries. Seems like every couple of months I was replacing them again. Just aggravated me (a lot!). NIB, they the RSS sold for about $175. Used they seem to be going for about $100.
    [​IMG]
    (my RSS mounted on my PF9)
    Asking $90

Here's the Trade. I really want to get into reloading. I'm willing to trade both items ($165 value) for a Lee Starter Kit (NIB ~$130) any any extra gizmos you want to throw in. I've got many calibers I want to reload for but I'm thinking carbides for .45ACP, 9mm, or 5.56/.223. Yes, I'd consider some other brand & type of press.

I will be listing on other forums soon but I'm giving HPFF first crack. When I list on other forums, competing "I'll Take It" will be resolved by forum time-stamp.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  2. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Now offering as individual items for sale. Will also now offer items on other forums. As above, competing "I'll Take It" will be resolved by forum time-stamp.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

3. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Price reduction: $50 each.

Trade items considered:
    • Lee dies for 30-30, 9mm Luger, .45ACP, .32ACP, .380ACP, .357 Magnum, .38 S&W, 9mm Makarov, 7.62x54R, .308, 7.62 Nagant (revolver) -- Preference for carbide dies in handgun cartridges
    • Lee Quick Change Bushings
    • Related gear for Lee Challenger Press

Other trade items may be considered - make an offer of the item(s)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I've got a 30-30 die set and a set of bushings for it. I'll have to check, I think it's The Lee 2 die set in the green box, but it is NIB, as are the bushings.

I'll check to be sure, wanting to trade for the RSS laser...I'll PM you some pics in a few hours.

Just checked prices...I'll toss in a Lee universal shell holder set, that will get me up to the $50 level.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  5. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Groovy.

:)

Dont worry about the pics. Not needed

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  6. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    I don't need either , but ended up with an extra set of .45 dies I need to move.

7. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

What do you want?

(mobile)

8. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

A kidney :eek::eek::eek:

9. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Apparently I have a spare. ;)

10. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

how long is the laser? Wonder if it would fit the rail on my PK380...

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

It's short. Would almost certainly fit. But Ajole has first dibs.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

[edit]
    Just to be clear (because I wasn't), Ajole is currently locked in on the laser. If that falls through for whatever reason, the laser becomes available again.

-Kirk

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  12. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Okay! Rail on the PK380 is short...

13. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    It is the Lee deluxe pistol die set. I have $35 in it.

14. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Laser gone.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk