FS: HP CF-380 **SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!**

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by ROBnMO, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ROBnMO

ROBnMO Guest

SOLD TO CDBILLUPS - GREAT TRANSACTION! ENJOY!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. perry23117

perry23117 Guest

is the 380 smaller than the c9 do you know

3. The Hi-Point .380 and C-9 are the same size due to the fact that they are built on the same frame. The slide may be a bit smaller on the .380, but I am not positive on that one. Since Hi-Points are built on a blowback type system and the .380 bullet is a bit smaller than 9mm Luger/Parabellum, the slide may very well be smaller than the C-9, but probably not by much.

4. i would jump all over this one but none of the local ffl dealers here have answered my e-mails about transfers and the one by my house charges $45 plus tax on the fire arm. ill give them a couple more days to answer me back and see what happens, but like always ill miss out on a great deal.

5. I'd be interested but will need to talk to my wife first. We live in NE Missouri about an hour from Mexico. If our team makes it through District play we'll be coming through there to watch them play in Columbia. I'll bring it up tonight when I get home.

6. ROBnMO

ROBnMO Guest

**Sold Pending Funds**

7. +10000 to ROBnMO for punctuality and pleasant-ness. I didn't get a chance to try it out when I got home because I was un-ATI-ing my 995. But, the weather looks good for tomorrow. :)

8. ROBnMO

ROBnMO Guest

+10000 to cdbillups too - great transaction - best wishes with the 380 - I liked it a lot.

Enjoy!