FS: S&W Bodyguard 380 w/laser

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by eet, Sep 25, 2014.

1. eet

eet Member

FS: S&W Bodyguard 380 w/laser -- SOLD

I am looking to sell my wife's Bodyguard 380. I bought it about 1 year ago and it has about 50 rounds through it, still in perfect condition. I have the original box and paperwork along with the original soft case. There are two magazines and a nylon holster as well. Looking to get $300. Gun and myself are located in the Tampa area. --- SOLD

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  2. Branth

Branth Member

What state are you in? Where?

3. jcwit

jcwit Member

I think Tampa is in Florida. LOL

4. bluharley

bluharley Member

Too good of a deal to pass on, you're in Apollo Beach?

5. bluharley

bluharley Member

I'll send you a pm.

6. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Now wait a moment now, I hate to pull rank but I have first dibs here...:)

7. bluharley

bluharley Member

Umk, why????????

8. SWAGA

Because geographically I'm closest....lol

9. bluharley

bluharley Member

I'll move!!!!

10. eet

eet Member

moving seems a bit extreme and sent you a pm back

11. bluharley

bluharley Member

Signed, sealed, and delivered (picked up). Great deal, thanks Erik!

12. SWAGA

Congrats on the sale & purchase !

13. bluharley

bluharley Member

Thanks. I like it so far, hope I like it at the range. We'll see.

14. I have carried that same gun for a year now. The trigger is seriously long and a definite stage at the end. But it is smooth and will get lighter with use. I'm acurate with mine out to 25 yards. And I love the laser. It let's me see how much wiggling my hand is doing. So I keep the trigger where it's at. Slow down and finish the shot.

I have had a few fte but nothing concerning. Long Story short. I love mine. Easier to conceal than a wallet. And lighter too.

15. eet

eet Member

LC hit the nail on the head with his description. I found it was much more accurate than I thought it would be. The trigger pull is a little long but that is the nature of the beast. It was just a bit too snappy for the wife and my carry is a bit smaller.

16. eet

eet Member

...and Bluharley is a great guy with a completely accurate screen name, I've seen the blue Harley.

17. Yeah when my wife shot it first, she made me stand and watch beside her. To make sure she wasn't going to hit herself in the head. Lol.

I'm hoping to buy a used full size bersa .380 for her. Not as bulky as the hipoint. And not as snappy as the BG

18. eet

eet Member

I got my wife a Walther PPKs in 380, it is heavy and certainly bigger than the BG but it isn't too big. It is easily the smoothest shooting gun I have ever handled. The first gun she ever shot was her father's PPK so there is a certain love of that gun for her.