Fun day of shooting

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by boice1971, Mar 22, 2008.

1. My brother, one of his friends and myself had a great day of shooting today. His friend had a mighty nice collection too, which consisted of a S&W 460XVR Magnum, S&W 500 Magnum, a Kimber Compact, a Magnum Research Baby Eagle 9mm, and a Ruger MarkIII. I had my RIA 1911 and HiPoint C9, and my brother had his Glock 19. The shotguns were my Winchester 1300 12 gauge pump, and my brother's NEF single shot 20 guage.

All three of us took turns shooting all the guns, and a few hundred dollars worth of ammo later I decided this had been the best day of shooting I've ever had; although my shoulder is bruised and my hand is slightly sore(that 500 magnum is pretty mean).

Well, just thought I'd share my experience. Sorry there was no camera present.

2. Dude, that's awesome. Glad you had a good day at the range. Keep it up, shoot straight and don't miss.

3. Sounds like You All had a great time. Hope you still got more ammo left???? If not,
    BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Three guys and only "a couple hundred for ammo"?

Slackers :D