Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to see it today and it was the most compleat wast of my money! It had some cool CG but the acting was horrible! Ray Parks did pull off Snake eyes, but they went way off page with the Hyper Suites. Cobra Commander was :cantlook: well I have no words for it. If your a fan of the Joe's you prob want like it but if you just like movies where they blow thing up you will like it .

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
It was alright you can't really expect Oscar stuff from a toy line can you? It delivered the action and that is all that matters considering its just kids stuff anyway. It wasn't any worse than Transformers 2.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Haven't seen it, don't plan to now. Thanks for saving me some money.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Well shoot, reckon I'll have to go see the 42nd installment of Harry Potter :-[

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Just wait a few more weeks....Gamer comes out.
I have no idea what that is. I do use gamer golf balls though :)

·
Banned
10,897 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
i remember when GI joe was about fightin' americans killing commies with guns, tank and planes, and saving the day. not a bunch of semi-*****-whipped, metros with international backing and lots of cool gadgets. sad.

SW

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
i remember when GI joe was about fightin' americans killing commies with guns, tank and planes, and saving the day. not a bunch of semi-*****-whipped, metros with international backing and lots of cool gadgets. sad.

SW
Yeah I got an old school GI Joe lunchbox and the movie characters looked nothing like it, the cartoon on the box looked more hardcore than the people in the movie well if they were good guys anyway, the Cobras looked wicked.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts

SW
Yeah I got an old school GI Joe lunchbox and the movie characters looked nothing like it, the cartoon on the box looked more hardcore than the people in the movie well if they were good guys anyway, the Cobras looked wicked.
Watch out, that lunchbox could be worth hundreds on E-bay.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts

SW
Watch out, that lunchbox could be worth hundreds on E-bay.
Yeah but I don't have the thermos and apparently that is very important to collectors, I could post a couple pics...

·
Registered
171 Posts
This movie is real bad nothing like the original material. waste of my time.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i remember when GI Joe was about fightin' americans killing commies with guns, tank and planes, and saving the day. not a bunch of semi-*****-whipped, metros with international backing and lots of cool gadgets. sad.

SW
+1000

The original GI Joe was definitely not politically correct or good looking. Still remember that trademark scar on the action figures I had from late 69 thru early 75. No high tech gagets. Just lots of guns, knives, grenades and Kung FU grip in 74.

Walt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts