Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
That is a great video. Goes to prove that not everybody is afraid of thugs.

·
Registered
112 Posts
lol this reminds me of the time i was younger on the basketball court and some big "thug" dudes were talkin shat...my cousin said to me "the big thugs that talk the most are the softest"...so true...i love watching these dudes get knocked around, look at the little moron in the black shorts jumpin back and forth getting hyped up before it popped off....little did he know that big BIG reggie bush was about to come thru there like a wrecking ball hahaha

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
#25, Wow... he clocked that one dude so hard he came up off the the foundation.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Maybe this is a sign that the ordinary folks are getting fed up with crap and are going to nip it in the bud, just as they did back in the day. Pendulum swings both ways. Crap like that was only tolerated during the last 30 years or so, before then what you saw happen in the vid, happened. If you acted a fool folks set you straight good and proper with little hesitation.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Maybe this is a sign that the ordinary folks are getting fed up with crap and are going to nip it in the bud, just as they did back in the day. Pendulum swings both ways. Crap like that was only tolerated during the last 30 years or so, before then what you saw happen in the vid, happened. If you acted a fool folks set you straight good and proper with little hesitation.
i hope that the boulder (lol) isnt a gang member, need someone on the good side. wouldnt suprise me if that guy could have takin out the front wall the way he was swinging on them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts