Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know where to post this question so I'll try here...........I see almost weekly in the HiPoint Forum topics listed under "General Discussion".
It seems this particular category is restricted and I cannot access the material?
Can anyone tell me why this is?

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
General Discussion is part of "The Dark Rooms", which is a paid members/supporters only section of the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey, i see this is an old post, but i had the same question. and answered here, BUT

since the links to this 'General Discussion' /"The Dark Rooms" is restricted, can you please not link it from the "trending posts from the HighPointFirearmsForums.com" emails i get from you guys.

it wasted a lot of my time trying to figure out why i couldn't read the posts you were recommending that i should read.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,796 Posts
hey, i see this is an old post, but i had the same question. and answered here, BUT

since the links to this 'General Discussion' /"The Dark Rooms" is restricted, can you please not link it from the "trending posts from the HighPointFirearmsForums.com" emails i get from you guys.

it wasted a lot of my time trying to figure out why i couldn't read the posts you were recommending that i should read.
Its for those of us with access to the Dark rooms and a way to get you and others to become full mrmbers

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts

The Trending Posts email is auto-generated by the system software based on an algorithm that is out of my control.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts