Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last I have acquired a 995. It has the ATI stock as you can tell from the picture, a hi-point compensator, a sling, a hard case, extra mag, extra pieces of picatiny rail, ati butt pad, a scope the crosshairs are supposed to light up red or green but it needs a new battery, I don't know what brand it is but the guy said it costed $80 when it was new, maybe if somebody knows what kind it is you could let me know. It has the factory sites with it and some other bits and pieces. This is my first carbine. It was a little heavier than I expected but not bad. I think I'm going to enjoy it. It might have a bushman charging handle on it but I dont know the difference from the original.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its hard to tell from the pic but it looks like it may be a centerpoint scope from walmart. I believe their 4 x 32 illuminate red/green and sell for around $50. Looks good!

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didnt notice the markings on the scope because it was coverd by the lens cap things most of the time but it is an Ncstar 4x32 P4 sniper. I want a barrel shoud but I didnt see any for sale when I looked at google shopping just one but I dont know If I like it. If anyone has one they might wanna trade for a compensator and some cash let me know.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Ncstar 4x32 P4 sniper.
I had the same one on mine, loved it. Had to rezero it every 500 rounds or so. The throw lever base on it just didn't seem to be sturdy enough.

Good score though lad, you will love it. Makes me feel bad for getting rid of mine. But then again, I got almost double what I had in it.

Now go shoot that thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That charging handle may be from Hi Point.. I phone them when I got mine and they sent me something that looked very close to that handle.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Looks good

The Scope appears to be a NCstar. They are inexpensive but not bad for the price. They are also offered with quick release integrated "rings" but they would be on the other side in your pic. If it has the quick release lever im almost positive its a NCstar scope. Does the other side look like this pic?
NCstar also offers a base that mounts on top of another rail and adds additional side rails to the mount.

http://ncstar.com/

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Love the title- glad I'm not the only one who watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force :)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
That charging handle may be from Hi Point.. I phone them when I got mine and they sent me something that looked very close to that handle.
Probably a bushman imitator. The bolt is factory though. Accept only the real thing. IMO

BTW,

Nice score.

Walt

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
At last I have acquired a 995. It has the ATI stock as you can tell from the picture, a hi-point compensator, a sling, a hard case, extra mag, extra pieces of picatiny rail, ati butt pad, a scope the crosshairs are supposed to light up red or green but it needs a new battery, I don't know what brand it is but the guy said it costed $80 when it was new, maybe if somebody knows what kind it is you could let me know. It has the factory sites with it and some other bits and pieces. This is my first carbine. It was a little heavier than I expected but not bad. I think I'm going to enjoy it. It might have a bushman charging handle on it but I dont know the difference from the original.

schwing!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts