Genuine HP Accesories

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Aug 28, 2014.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

1. 4 mag mag pouch? Likes, dislikes. Ordered

2. Compensator, worth it? Will I need to slide back the front sight and re-sight? Or just get a flash supressor from somewhere else?

3. Will the buttstock mag holders work with the ProMag 15 rounders? I ordered the 2 mag deal. I guess it comes with 2 brackets?

I ordered the side rails. I will look for a flashlight. I have yet to try mounting the laser from my JHP45 on there.

I did order a black hat! I deleted ordering a camo one. Next time!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have compensator's on all 9 of my carbines, not sure if they do anything. But i like the look! I need a few of the TS mag holders & a few classic mag holders also. I really need to stop buying guns and pick up some accessories!!!

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

I got 3 emails today. My stuff shipped early this morning! No word on the mag followers. Maybe they'll drop them in with no comment?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  4. Be advised that using the ProMag magazines in your Hi Point carbine will void the manufacturer's warranty. Says so right up front in the paperwork that goes out with every new unit shipped.

5. MachoMelvin

They should add your FREEBIES in the same box as your accessories?
    I received several free parts on Wednesday, in the same box as the 4 compensator's I ordered.

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

With all your stuff they should send you Christmas, and birthday cards............ gift certificates to Outback!

I don't feel the need for a compensator. A flash suppressor would be nice.

7. MachoMelvin

I will tell you, MoM knows my name very well, and so does Mr. Deeb & Mr. Cole!!!

8. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

NO gift from mom

Man am I disappointed. After reading a bunch of posts here in the forum about everybody getting free stuff from mom when they got their order in, I was looking forward to getting my side rails and the 2 mag and holder set. AND... I was really looking forward to my surprise present from mom. WOW, I got nothing, NOTHING... It's not that I was trying to get something for nothing. I can afford any of the parts I want, I just wanted a surprise. WOW, what a letdown. Would kind of be like getting a birthday card from my favorite aunt and the $5 bill not being in there. Thanks for listening, I'll shut up now...

9. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

I just got to say it again

Well maybe one more wow... WOW... Not even a sticker for the garage...WOW

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

I didn't get anything either. Spent $84...............nothing!

11. MachoMelvin

Spend $100 or more, you get a FREE T-shirt!

12. I get something free every time I buy stuff for my 995ts. The enjoyment of shooting it. That's free!

13. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    "Missed it, by that much"

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

How do you get the freebies?

15. cicpup

Vermont
    What freebies? Free mag sometimes if you have to send your gun in and free parts if you broke it. Other than the t-shirt thing that's pretty much it. Unless you mean Melvin? He lives down the road from HP and I'm not so sure sexual favors aren't involved. So he don't count.

16. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Not to mention he has roughly 20% of all the firearms they've made.

17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The only freebies I ever got were the ones I requested. Rail, sling and swivels for a classic, grip scales for a JCP, some springs, a new rear sight...

I got stickers once with some mags and holders. And of course, I got HPFF stickers a few times.

18. TNTRAILERTRASH

I just put together an order. How do you get the Tshirt for free. Nothing saying "ooooooh you're at $100+ here is how to order your T!"

19. cicpup

Vermont
    Don't hold me to this but IIRC they just send you one unless you request a certain color. Or was that hats? [email protected] it. Ask Melvin.