George Zimmermaan at it Again!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rerun, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

In trouble with the Law...?

Held on a $5,000 bond for an alleged Domestic Dispute in Seminole County, Florida.

When will He ever learn?

*Shakes head sadly*

eldar

2. This type of meltdown is not uncommon after a life changing event. He should have sought treatment immediately after the trial.

3. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

The judge ordered him to surrender ALL his firearms and NOT leave the County.

He should have moved out of Florida the same year his trial ended. That State is bad for him.

eldar

4. I agree, but I think his problems would follow him without therapy. The bad thing is now he may get court ordered therapy which will mean the loss of his 2A rights.

5. The problem with George is mainly that now that he's on the national grid, any girl who gets pissed at him can threaten him with a domestic dispute, knowing the media will jump all over it and make his life a living Hell.

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

For the win!

7. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    You assume the allegations are true. The last ones weren't.

8. Agree, but he still chose her, and went back to her after her former allegations. Not to bright. Maybe he needs to buy a blow up doll until he is no longer famous.

9. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Not saying this is the case.... But, there was a whole subset of anti Zims who swore he'd get his..... Not too hard to believe in women having a relationship with him, strictly for the purposes of crucifying him publicly..... Unlikely?... Yes...... Possible?.... Yes.

10. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

The article I read reported he was arrested Friday evening for allegedly throwing a wine bottle in her general direction earlier in the week.

I do agree he should have gotten some sort of counseling or therapy after the shooting. I would not be surprised at all to see a PTSD diagnosis, even if it's only a mild case. Throw in some alcohol and Flyboy's assessment, this guy isn't going to catch a break until he gets some sort of help or decides to find a very dark hole way off the beaten path to hide in.

11. bluharley

bluharley Member

He gets his guns taken away every time, but he gets them back. I would think after so many incidents, his CCW might be stripped from him.

12. TRWXXA

TRWXXA Member

You need a CCW permit to own firearms?

13. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

14. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

No, but in cases where multiple reports of domestic violence are occurring it is not uncommon for the AHJ to revoke the permits of the individuals involved.

I know we all hate it when I reference NY, but here if you are arrested for DV the arraignment judge has the right to temporarily suspend your CCP and/or possession permit, order you to surrender all firearms, and can even revoke it permanently based on the level of charges associated with the incident.

15. bluharley

bluharley Member

No, but he carries.

16. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Hey, leave blow-up dolls alone. They don't eat much and are user friendly. If you are lucky you can get by with one in the toll lane as long as you don't dress her up like a floozie. There! Thought I was gonna say something dirty didn't ya? :p

We just had a guy busted here on the I-25 HOV lane using one as a passenger. What a moroon! and no, it wasn't me. ;)

17. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I wish him the best, hoping that this latest allegation turns out to be unfounded. He gained the hatred of certain people in our country after his little incident, and his court victory only inflamed their contempt. Every time he ends up in the news, it just reinforces those people's positions. I hate to see him handing moral victories to the most racist and freedom-hating people of our society.

My greatest hope for him is that he learns from these latest incidents and regains his good standing with the law so that he can get back on his feet, personally and professionally, and not lose his 2A rights for life.

18. I hope if she recants once again he uses his big head instead of the little one and dumps her.

19. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Corrected this for You.

When I first saw the video report, he was treated as if it were true.

Later, the video was corrected to say the alleged assault (thrown wine bottle?)occurred several days ago.

If anyone was going to throw a wine bottle it would most likely be the girlfriend - at least when my former gf threw things they were mostly related with dinner items.

He needs to be a confirmed bachelor for a couple of years.

eldar

20. bluharley

bluharley Member

Thought this headline was good

Attached Files: