Get to da Choppa !!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Aug 1, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

2. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

Let's build a motorcycle with the gas tank in the line of vision.....NOT!

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    That can't be legal. By the way, did they escape from "Easy Rider"? They looked straight out of the '60s/'70s with those bikes. Those were definitely not your typical suburban posers.

4. SWAGA

Likely Russia or somewhere around those parts.

5. would almost have to be, no way any DOT gonna let that thing on the road
    you can't see to drive it

6. Grant

Grant Member

Stupid. Did you notice how little control he had. Foot nearly down a few times, even at speed.

7. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Yeah that thing was unstable as he** no way is it road legal in the USA. As far as Easy Rider style bikes... I am close to one of the main routes out to Sturgis and I see a LOT like that! They pop into town to camp overnight, get a couple beers at the bar...

8. SWAGA

Yet, something similar here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is definitely USA:

[​IMG]

9. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

X

Marks the spot!

SPLAT!!!!!

10. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

Yeah that's not even slightly legal, by DOT standards your controls can't be above shoulder height, that's why no cruisers come with apes, or at least if they do they come as adjustable ones sold in a low position. It's just another way of rebelling by putting your own safety at risk.

Same vein of people that ride with novelty helmets and argue they shouldn't have to wear one, though they are too stupid to realize that driving/riding is not a right or liberty, it's a privilege and can be taken away completely.

:EDIT: i am a rider myself, I just don't see the big deal with taking every reasonable precaution to protect yourself on the road, gear is like guns...only drivers really are trying to kill you every time you go out there, with stupidity and seemingly going out of their way to find things to take their attention off the road.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  11. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    The real reason I dropped the idea of a Bike and started buying GUNS :D

12. Interestingly, when I started riding in the early '60's, cars were more of a direct threat, at least in NJ. I find the vast number of cage drivers to be very reasonable towards motorcyclists. Those last handlebars are really stupid. For those folks I advocate not wearing a helmet. to help out the gene pool. My pits would bleed, lol. Having a bright yellow HD Roadglide makes me very visible!

paul

13. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

Hell I lose at least two or three good friends every summer to dumb people in cars, most of the guys I know have given up street riding and strictly ride track days and race now...because it's so much safer. I went to dualsport riding because you can ride gravel around here for days and days without seeing cars...well except for hunting season.

14. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Because everyone's trying to kill you?

15. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Just most of us are.

16. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :rofl: Yeah, I ain't gonna make it easy on youse pr!cks! :cool: