Getting out of the Hi Point Game

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Beowolf1911, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Beowolf1911

Beowolf1911 Member

Hey guys I have a 995 and I am looking to sell I started reloading and My primary guns are in .45 so the 9mm doesn't get out of the locker often. I am not a fan of locker queens, so if anyone is interested in the lehigh valley area of PA I am looking to sell. I it comes with the ATI stock a BSA red dot scope and all the original Hi point parts, sights, sling and what not.
    pm me if you are interested here is a pic I had but I will try and get some close ups.

[​IMG]

2. griff30

griff30 Member

Sooo your getting rid of the 995 because you don't use it much. Uhhh how often do you "USE" the battle axe?

3. must be blood on the handle of the axe from the lat battle you were in?

4. Beowolf1911

Beowolf1911 Member

Hey I cut down my christmas tree with that axe, I do medevail reenacting with that axe, and a few weeks ago I broke the handle of that axe using it to cut a path, in the 3 inches of ice we got in a storm, from my house to the the driveway. I use the axe. my therapyst will tell you it is an agrer issue but I think it is just fun.

5. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

dont feel left out. I had to buy a fiskars axe after i saw them run over one on TV with a caterpillar and the fiberglass handle didnt break. kinda one of those once in a lifetime buys.

SW

6. Hmmmm. You probably ought to sell all your stuff. Anger and weapons don't mix will as your therapist probably has told you once before. :(

7. how much are you trying sell it for?

8. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Getting out of the Hi Point Game :shock: WHAT? This cannot be!! OK, That's it you must spend 30 days in the box and here lectures by NEO! OH now you've done don't you know this is like a gang once your in you can NEVER get out :evil: :evil:

Oh well we must do what me must do just stay here on the forum. We'll still treat you like a 2nd class citizen :lol:

9. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    Beowolf,
    Depending on your asking price... and if you don't sell it within the next week, maybe FTF?

10. vallen

vallen Member

995 as a locker queen? Sure, let me grab my axe

11. Beowolf1911

Beowolf1911 Member

well I have to admit it isn't just that I don't shoot it much, I have a baby on the way and my truck just died and cost me most of my savings account. So I am trying to rebuild the account before the baby is born.

12. vallen

vallen Member

That is definitely a good reason Beo! 2 kids here, so iknow where your'e coming from.

good luck!

13. Children do come first so good luck and congrats on the new baby.

14. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Well you are forgiven and blessed you just redeemed yourself back to 1st class :wink: :lol:

15. neothespian

neothespian Member

*Drags his laptop to the podium and begins passing out course syllabus inquiry forms*

....AHEM. Today we'll start off with the value of a balance political identity in the home that mirrors the political views within it. As you see on the course abstract under "Phil Hartman", you will take note of several interesting parallels with......

16. Jackpine Savage

Jackpine Savage Member

So why not buy a set of 9mm dies? They are easy and cheaper to load than .45ACP, and you get the chance to work up a load that your carbine likes and will shoot accuratly.

17. Fenix

Fenix Guest

I'm more interested in that sweet shotty you've got there, what is it?

18. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    Looks like a Speedfeed PG on a Mossy 500, and it sure is purdy :wink:

19. GlockMan

GlockMan Member

How Much?

I'M close by and can do a face to face.

20. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    D'oh! Did I get Glock-blocked? :oops: :lol: