Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Which do you use on your hi point pistol, the ghost ring or the standard sight ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
660 Posts
I have the ghost rings on my c9 and I think it helps you aim better during training... But I need to get around to putting the 3 dot on mines... any way to make them more visible at night while I'm at it?

· Registered
660 Posts
Thanks.. I have the iron sights but I took them off in favor of the ghost sights.. Good news is after training with them.. I can hit center mass at about 100 feet (the limits of the indoor range I used to practice at) so they can be useful.

· Registered
660 Posts
I'm actually going to take them off tomorrow. Call me lazy but I work 7 days a week and I haven't been at the range in over a month. I think I got a little free time tomorrow

· Registered
660 Posts
I went to change the sight yesterday... The screwdriver that came with my gun has dissapeared.. :cantlook: WTF And I don't have anything that would replace it. or I'd feel comfortable using in its place... LOL Any suggestions aside for calling the mother and maybe getting a free mag? Just kidding :D

· Registered
660 Posts
UPDATE.. Finally changed my sights... Advice:DON'T use eyeglass screwdrivers. They're too small and I just torqued out 2 of them changing my sights. :cantlook:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.