Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
at one point we had a dep fried twinkiw thread going on here. i wonder what happened to it........

SW
It died of congestive heart failure.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Thats insane.Maybe one of those places where if you eat it all its free.But why would anyone want to do that.If you didn't have a heart attack,imagine the belly ache.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
like I said on the ol deep fried twinkie thread.....why not just get a main-line injection of fat and cholesterol.....it would be quicker.....nasty....my wife thinks my peanut butter and banana sandwiches are bad

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha.. oh man. Some of that food looks *sorta* good, BUT the sheer fact that any one of those has a kajillion grams of fat AND saturated fat AND cholesterol AND a laundry list of other bad things kind of takes away all the eating pleasure for me. Same thing with Big Macs. :D Every once in a while... you just WANT one.. but then I think about how really bad that would be for my arteries.. and my waistline.. buzzkill. Can't let the hourglass turn into an apple now. :p

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Whent through the fist cople of pages and added 10 ponds just looking just hung up with 911 I feel a hart attack comming on

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
i think i lost interest somehwere around pork brains in milk gravy....

alot of them sound so good, but the execution of the presentation makes it look disgusting... i havent gotten far enough to see if its in this list but a buddy of mine sent me a story about a new burger.... its a bacon burger, like a pound of ground bacon, made into 2 paties that have cheese filled between them, then beer battered and southern fried, thrown on a bun with more cheese, bacon and some mayo....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think i lost interest somehwere around pork brains in milk gravy....

alot of them sound so good, but the execution of the presentation makes it look disgusting... i havent gotten far enough to see if its in this list but a buddy of mine sent me a story about a new burger.... its a bacon burger, like a pound of ground bacon, made into 2 paties that have cheese filled between them, then beer battered and southern fried, thrown on a bun with more cheese, bacon and some mayo....
Yeah, good point... the way they just piled all the stuff on these burgers does make them look pretty nasty... it's like that show on the Food Network where that guy goes around the world eating all this exotic food. it might be good, it's certainly presented on the plate well... but the way the guy actually EATS it.. just tears into it and kind of ruins all the lines and plate appear or wahtever.. ew. Makes it look REALLY gross.

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
I miss In-n-out. That there is some good food.

Looking at that first page, the Meat Cake intrigues me. I may have to try making that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts