Glad to be here from Miami

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by Bigern, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Bigern

Bigern Member

First off hello everyone! I'm so glad I found this forum. I was pleasantly surprised that there is a forum dedicated to these firearms. I have always loved guns of any type. I have been really into airguns for the past several years. I have acquired quite a collection of custom airguns.

I finally took the plunge and went to my first gun show this past weekend. I walked out with my first firearm, a 9mm Springfield XD Mod2. Went to my buddy's place right afterwards and walked out of there with my first carbine, a Hi point 995TS 9mm carbine.

I must say that I'm in love with this little rifle, I can't wait to shoot it. I love the tactical look so I already added a bi pod, flashlight, folding grip, and a scope. I have a few other toys for it coming in the mail. I am eager to learn as much as I can about this rifle, really looking forward to meeting some of you great people too!

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Nice to have you!.... Welcome!

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the asylum.

Take your time and lurk around the different boards. Take your new lipsticked up pig and shoot it then if you run in to any problems ask away and we'll do our best to straighten it out for you.

4. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Hello and welcome from Indiana! :)

5. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

love the carbine! Welcome from ND where the insanity is a close second to this forum

6. gasman42

gasman42 Member

NC
    Welcome to the Forums! lots of good info here.. Great bunch of folks

7. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Welcome to the forum from Tampa Bay area!

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Now you need a 4095! Welcome to the forum! Got your FL carry permit?

9. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Welcome from Colorado. How's that open carry debacle going down in FLA? Like the man said "now you need a 4095" ;) Crank up the power!

10. Bigern

Bigern Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! And yes I have my FL carry license :) I really like this little carbine, just waiting on a few parts to complete the build. Can't wait to shoot this thing, I need lots of ammo now lol :D. I will post some pics as soon as I get all the parts installed, this thing is looking mean!

11. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

This is my meanest 995 picture to date?

Attached Files:

12. Bigern

Bigern Member

Man that looks awesome! Love that front sight!

13. TNTRAILERTRASH

I used to live across the swamp from MiJami in Naples. I don't miss all the crazy drivers and NE US attitudes.

14. Bigern

Bigern Member

Lol... so true. I really like it in Naples, that's where me and my family go to "get away".

15. wizard

wizard Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum!

Great things come from Miami...the city that gave us Vanilla Ice

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

Talk about an oxymoron............

17. Miami is a fun place, great food, a lot of entertaining places. At times I miss it, but then I don't miss the traffic.

18. wizard

wizard Well-Known Member

All joking aside I love Miami. If I could afford it I would move down there.

19. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

You could stay with SWAGA he always a has a room open for friends