Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't read Glamour Magazine but saw the article and photo on the web. Its about time someone put a real woman on display. I for one am sick of seeing all of those anorexic women who are supposed to be the end all. She is stunning.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
yeah i like "regular" women as well. ive dated skinny chicks and tey are nothing but elbows, hips and knees. give me a gal with alittel meat on her bones and im a happy camper.

maaso - cool pic but i marked it NSFW beacuse of teh finger.

SW

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Yeah, I don't find a -0 sized woman very sexy either.

This is the sexiest woman on the planet, she is "average" I'd break up with my boyfriend to be with her....

http://pics.livejournal.com/sharpest_rose/pic/002a253r
Yeah, a link...I'm too lazy to add this to my Photobucket

pic NSFW - SW
I don't know if she would breakup with her girlfriend though :tongue2:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That beautiful face, curve of her neck, those legs and the way the string from her underwear just creases the skin boils my butter. But I've seen enough odd couples where you think what the heck do they see in them to know people don't see others the same.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
i knew guys who would never date a gal who wasnt skinny as a rail. i wasnt ever worried about what the outside looked like, i was more worried about the head on top

SW
+ infinity on that SW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.