Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I automatically denounce and ignore anything that comes from the huffington post. "A wretched hive of scum and villany", as it were......
well its not like they made up the audio clip. they commented on it like the liberals that they are, but beck is the one screaming like a banshee
Yup cause the idiot he was talking too was an idiot. I wouldn't have screamed at her, just clicked the off button!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Rather scream the truth than lie quietly and folks we are being lied to but then many like lies it makes them feel better. Glenn is Glenn thats his manner its also his manner to say a lot that needs saying like this mess with ACORN and how it travels all over the place touching almost every Dem in power. Wont derail this but Huffington is full tilt loony.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Wont derail this but Huffington is full tilt loony.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Wont derail this but Huffington is full tilt loony.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Very astute comment...keep working on it you will be using complete sentences one day.

·
Registered
506 Posts
You and I tend to disagree a lot Rhodes but I gotta side with you on this one. Huffpo is whack.

BTW. Have any of you ever actually heard Arianna Huffington speak? She's a moron. I can't find the video I'm looking for but their was a panel discussion wither her, Tucker Carlson and two other analysts/journalists/talking heads after one of the primaries where she took a legitimate question and when off into a complete leftwing diatribe that had zero to do with what was being discussed. It was just incredible. If anyone saw it and can find it they should post it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Beck tends to get emotional, doesn't mean that his belief that socialized medicine is an terrible idea is invalid. Socialized medicine is a terrible idea. In fact the only idea that has come out of this white house that wasn't terrible was the idea to have Navy Seal snipers put rounds through the heads of pirates. Other than that I categorically disagree with every other plan that they have developed to "save" us and give us "hope" and spend us "out of bankruptcy" and tax us until we all say to hell with it and start signing up for government checks and food-stamps.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
How many morons spouting their propaganda would it take before you would lose it???I love glenn Beck and thinks he makes alot of sense, but you can only take so much. I will still listen, and am planning on buying his new book this weekend.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it isnt his point, its how he gets it across. instead of talking like a rational human being and keeping his temper in check he flie soff the handle at the smallest preturbation. i dont like the idea any more than you but when i discuss it i dont resort to slamming the phone down on the hook because you disagree with my point of view.

SW

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
it isnt his point, its how he gets it across. instead of talking like a rational human being and keeping his temper in check he flie soff the handle at the smallest preturbation. i dont like the idea any more than you but when i discuss it i dont resort to slamming the phone down on the hook because you disagree with my point of view.

SW
agreed. he is supposed to be the professional. you shouldnt need to scream to get your point across if your point is valid.

·
Registered
177 Posts

SW

agreed. he is supposed to be the professional. you shouldnt need to scream to get your point across if your point is valid.

Sorry fellas but Oberman, Mathews and the like aren't always professional either. Part of the Beck show is political and part of it is entertainment. I find it rather entertaining that he went off of her. As I said in my previous post he gets emotional and that's ok with me. As Super Virgil put it, how many morons would you have to listen too before you lost it?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Have any of you heard Mark Levin? "Get off the phone you big dope" My favorite line from him!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Glen does get over the top I guess I over look that and focus on the content. The caller is one of those that do set him off at times but I think its more his entertainer side than any thing else coming out. Of course HuffinPuff is still full of hateful loonies.

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
It is a RADIO show and not television, in order to paint a picture of emotion the RADIO entertainer must be VERY expressive in his voice in order for the LISTENER to get that picture, he was just painting the picture he wanted the audience to see, it wouldn't be very entertaining to LISTEN to if he was monotone and polite now would it. Remember this is radio and not television.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
It is a RADIO show and not television, in order to paint a picture of emotion the RADIO entertainer must be VERY expressive in his voice in order for the LISTENER to get that picture, he was just painting the picture he wanted the audience to see, it wouldn't be very entertaining to LISTEN to if he was monotone and polite now would it. Remember this is radio and not television.
That is a fact! I enjoy his show BC he is expressive and you can understand what his position is! All radio shows that are great employ these tactics.

This in part is why most left slanted shows have failed.. I used to listen to several out of Chicago and the personality's ... had none they were former TV folks and they were not adept at using their voice alone to get a position across! Their shows were therefore boring to listen too!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.