Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 mile of people folks tens of thousands in DC alone not to mention all the other places it's going on. And where is our Glorious Leader? In Minnasota at a rally. [I guess the coward couldn't or wouldn't stay in DC COWARD!!!!!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
In bad weather at that and notice not one nazi, race riot, or lynching so wonder what they will call us now.

Seriously I have never seen anything like this, I dont think any one ever has. These are not paid and transported professional protesters like SEIU and ACORN, these are not the dregs doing this, these are the people that make this country work. I am of the opinion this scares the crap out of BO as they never expected this bunch to finally get fed up.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
he was in MN... they showed part of his speech... the way he was getting the crowed "Fired up"... it looked like videos of Hitler getting the Germans fired up for war.

·
Registered
205 Posts
its a change thats been in the making for a while

he wont be there for us but he will be there for the chinese kinda makes me sick but then again he cant produce a birth cert.

i think the wool has been pulled over our eyes we need to impeach his ass and get mccain in there minus the skunk in alaska i think she is the only reason he didnt win dumbest campaign move on his behalf imho

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
We decided not to wait on them to change, we are a bit busy saving the republic so we just dont have the time.

Catch up when you can.

This movement is happening without much leadership. I think its scares off the lot of self proclaimed "leaders".

Where will it go? I dunno but it is fascinating as hell.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
he was in MN... they showed part of his speech... the way he was getting the crowed "Fired up"... it looked like videos of Hitler getting the Germans fired up for war.
All politicians look like that.
No. They don't. You should read up on people like Mussolini, Hitler, Lenin, Stalin etc. and see exactly how they came to be in power and what the state of their country was that caused them to be in that position. Every politician does not have "charisma" those that do are scary.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
BO doesn't have it. Once off the teleprompter hes isn't even a fair speaker. The mystique surrounding him is all media hype, he is their guy.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its a change thats been in the making for a while

he wont be there for us but he will be there for the chinese kinda makes me sick but then again he cant produce a birth cert.

i think the wool has been pulled over our eyes we need to impeach his ass and get mccain in there minus the skunk in alaska i think she is the only reason he didnt win dumbest campaign move on his behalf imho
Forget McStain put Palin in and watch this country grow!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
bahahahhah the only thing in this country that will grow will be in the guys pants hahahaahahahhahh

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Palin is an outsider and therefore must be destroyed by feeding bullshit flavored koolaide to the simpletons.

McCain is not the man he once was and his campaign was doomed for that reason alone. There was just no positive reason to vote for him only reason to vote against Obama.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.