Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picke up a Glock 30, .45 subcompact. Took it to the range right after buying....flawless! Fits in my Sig holsters so no upkeep on leather. Nice gun. Anyone else have one? a G30, not anything else please.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I wanna see so you get one of these LOL

:postpics:

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I don't have one but a good friend at work does (I advised him to buy it) and I shoot it regularly. Recoil is pretty rough on that little guy haha. It's accurate though. Once I figured out where the POI was in relation to the sights (2 shots) I had 2 holes in the bulls eye almost touching at about 10 yards.

Enjoy it! They sure are great guns.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is the kicker...got it for $250 off an illegal! same deal as my VW bug...clear gun just like clear title. inspected after a field strip and a flashlight and it looks like it has been unfired! there is not one powder residue anywhere. you can not get it that clean. so anyway, got 11 rounds of .45 to carry now! eat your hearts out!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for some reason, i'm as white of a boy as you can find, but i got long hair and full sleeve tats on each arm. i'm real friendly at work but that's about it. we don't go to bars and such but for some reason these guys keep finding me! the VW i got for $500, the Sig I paid just a discount price of $504 and then the guy i got the glock off of came over to the guys house that is working on my bug and he saw the NRA/gun stickers on my truck and we got a conversation going and then he goes "well i have this glock i need to get rid of" he went back across the street to his trailer or whatever..bad neighborhood, but the guy working on the bug is top notch, gets this glock, still in the box and he goes "what will you give me for it"? i had $300 in my pocket and offered the $250 and he took it. when i got back home i called a cop friend of mine and he ran it through the systems and it came back free and clear, so that's the deal. i kinda hope the streak wears off on to one of you guys cause it's putting me in the poor house!! wife gives me a 2 week budget for gun related stuff and it's gone in a day or two! so here i go: abracadabra......all of you have my luck now and i'm going back to normal...course this guy at work has a colt mustang he wants to get rid of....???? :devilsidesmile: :devilsidesmile: :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
went to the range today, the G30 of course fired everything i put in it. i had a mismatch of about 100 different kind of rounds from gold dots to reloaded SWC's. all did perfect. i was impressed by the recoil, very managable. i ordered the finger extensions from Pierce so that will make it better with my meat hooks. conceals very well i might add. also went to sight in my Tacsol MKII, well with a red dot after 10 cups of coffe that little dot bounces all over the place!!!!! got it in the center at 25 yards but man i was all over the target!!! that is the only problem with the indoor range, we have 5 lanes, then a wall then 5 lanes. well the dumbbutt running the range put all 5 people on the same side..? now ya gotta remember that i have PTSD and i jump every couple of shots until i get used to it and then i still jump. so needless to say i was a bit frazzled shooting. i should have asked to be placed at the end on number 10 but there was no one there when i started. anyway it was good range time, and i can't wait until it cools off and go to Adair range where they have everything from IDPA pistol range to 1000 yard range and everything from bow and a remote control airplane field right there without any monitors of what you are doing. the indoor range, due to safety will not let you combat draw or anything like that. no limits at the outdoor range.

Hey Arizonians, we should come to Yuma instead of Apache Junction, my range is as good or better than yours!!!!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Just picke up a Glock 30, .45 subcompact. Took it to the range right after buying....flawless! Fits in my Sig holsters so no upkeep on leather. Nice gun. Anyone else have one? a G30, not anything else please.
I'll give you 300 hundred for it. Nice pick up, and by that i mean you lucky SOB.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts