Glock 43 threaded barrel

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by SWAGA, Sep 21, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

2. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Xcaliber was the first to come out with a threaded barrel for the G43. They have the Black Titanium Nitride instead of stainless.

They sold out the first run and have another run in process. I'll be ordering as soon as they get them back in. The G43 should suppress very nicely with such a short barrel. I'm looking to use 165gr for the load.

http://www.xcaliberfirearms.com/?page_id=220

3. I would happily take a threaded barrel for the c9 ;)

hmmm.. probably need a comp barrel, remove comp and thread?

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

The ATI is G26 lenght. (Good thing)The X caliber is 1/2" longer than the ATI. G19 length. (even better) I don't get it. Suppressing a pocket pistol?

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    It's an operating thing, you wouldn't understand... :rofl:

6. FlashBang

Why not?

I suppressed an 1895 Nagant too.... just because. :)

7. undeRGRound

INDY
    What Powder? The one we discussed before? ;)
    (Re: 45 ACP loads) Ahh, yes... TG!?

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

Well if I was rich like you...........I would snuff a bunch of my S&W 22's as it is easy to do because they have a barrel nut on the business end. A muffler on a G43 is hard to conceal.

9. FlashBang

You don't leave the suppressor on the firearm and carry it concealed. :)
    I use them at the range, for killing hog etc., and for using the .22's to dispatch vermin that wander onto my property and damage it... like armadillos.

10. Some people put a rolled up sock in their crotch, others carry a pocket pistol with a can on it appendix carry. And it is tactikewl to boot.:rofl:

But the dress code must be honored, no tactikewl without 5.11 pants and polo shirt with a glock logo. Glock hat optional.:rofl:

11. TNTRAILERTRASH

Armadillos.........................I had a friend in Florida who was poor. They ate them sometimes. Called it "Bush Pig." AKA possum on a half shell! I grabbed one by the tail once chasing it. Some have leprosy. Never got a long look at one. I see them "sleeping" on the road side a bunch. They are new to TN. I believe they followed the South American fire ants up here. I heard they taste like pork.

I do know my mutts got a bigass brown rat over the weekend the size of a small beaver....................:eek:

12. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    What do armadillos do? Do they dig up the yard?

13. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Unless your hair has thinned out. Then it's mandatory to shield the scalp from sunburn.

14. The Cubans in Florida will pretty much eat anything. I have seen them collecting blue crabs, which are pretty stringy. I had a couple bread fruit trees in my yard on Big Pine Key. IMO bread fruit is nasty, it smells very bad when it rots. I never had a problem because the Cubans came around regularly to remove the fruit from the tree.

15. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

They smell freakin awful dead...

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

Better tell the Marylanders blue crabs suck. They are mighty tasty to me! Better flavor than stone crab claws.

17. FlashBang

Yep... they dig holes all over your yard looking for grubs etc.
    Little armored pr!cks can destroy a yard in no time.

18. FlashBang

Heck yea! Hard shells steamed with Old Bay and rock salt..... throw in a case or two of beer and your weekend is set. :)

19. undeRGRound

INDY
    165 grain is a BIG 9mm slug!
    I was thinking about TG because you would have a reduced powder capacity ;)
    I think you could teach an old Mole a few New Tricks, Flash! :D

20. 556

556 Member

that's exactly my thought. but some people may find it useful. just like this...

[​IMG]