Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
It may sound funny, but I've been looking for stuff like that :) My girlfriend's favorite color is pink, so I figure maybe getting her a pink gun will get her into it a bit more! I still think I'll start her off with a revolver though :)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts

:roll: :roll: :roll:

rimfirehunter
Ok. I don't get the joke. Help me out here.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
NO! I'm serious! I don't freakin' get it! It looks like a regular gun to me... what IS the catch!

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
It may sound funny, but I've been looking for stuff like that :) My girlfriend's favorite color is pink, so I figure maybe getting her a pink gun will get her into it a bit more! I still think I'll start her off with a revolver though :)
My wife started out with a pink handled Raven .25acp. She loved the color so much that she didnt mind shooting it.

Now I have weaned her into the black automatics, although she still has a wood handled Raven. :D

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Wait...it's Pink?

:roll: Would've been nice to tell the colour blind guy that!

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Wait...it's Pink?

Ahhhh, I can see where that would be a problem.

I belong to another group (honest!), and a member is blind, but has a computer program that reads the posts to him.

Any time anyone posts a pic they are required to post a short description of the pic along with it, so the blind member can enjoy it also.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Wait...it's Pink?

Man, you liberals are always so color blind to everything.

:p :D

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Oh...Ho HO HO! Funny man :p

Hey, you conservatives should be used to seeing things in Black and White :mrgreen:

I kid. I kid.....now back to froofy guns

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
LMAO!!! I refuse to show that gun to my wife, next thing I know I'll have to go out and lay down $500.00 clams for one just like it and get laughed off the range when I pull it out of the range bag....Heh... I bet they'd stop laughing when my wife out shoots them....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts