Goerge Bush Jr worse than Genghis Kahn and Stalin?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tallbump, May 26, 2015.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

This is why I have no hope for the future.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/329559-university-students-asked-rate-historys-heroes-villains-give-george-w-bush-pretty-interesting-rank/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Politics

You can read the whole study here - http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0115641

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Which 37 countries?
    I could name >12 Muslim countries where Bush would rank below Stalin.

3. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

That's a good question and obviously can have a great impact on the results

Not a lot of predominantly Muslim countries. However, I can't say I know much about the politics of many of these countries

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Who is George Bush Jr?

We have had two Bush family members as president. George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush. There are no Juniors.

5. Back2School

Back2School Member

Just like low info voters to simply guess and say close enough. Facts never matter...

6. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    Low info indeed. Even Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden would be many millions of deaths behind Stalin and Mao.

7. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I'm wondering how many of the "universities" polled, were colleges of cosmetology.....

8. shepherd321

shepherd321 Supporting Member

LOL Marching looting king scored higher than Jesus Christ.

9. Princess Diana being at number 11 tells one what kind of people took part in this survey.

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Propaganda works, folks. Hitler, Mao and Stalin all knew it.

Karl Marx and G. Washington are tied...that says a lot about the idiocy and/or political leanings of those involved in this poll.:cool:

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

How do you win the hearts and minds of the less than intelligent crowd today?..... With idiocy like this poll....

12. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

After I took the time to read the results all I can say is Idiots........ We keep raising this bunch of geniuses they will starve to death before underground dies from Wack a Mole

13. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

14. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    So a few more than 180 students per country amounts to what significance on this subject? For that matter, undergrads are authorities on what? They generally tend to be some of the most misguided people in a population.

All this study did was take a VERY small slice of some countries' populations and show the opinions of traditionally Leftist echo chamber components. They have little or no real life experience, and they parrot what their masters tell them to parrot.

This study is so poorly conceived that it is only good for lining bird cages with its shreddings or wiping one's butt with the unshredded pages.

15. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

Ever watch Walter's World on The O'Reilly Factor?

Walter often interviews college students and other people located in areas known to have an abundance of liberals in various locations around the U.S., to record, for broadcast as a segment on The O'Reilly Factor, whether or not they're knowable about history,current events, and famous people from the past and present. Walter has proven over and over how really uninformed and uneducated college students and liberals really are. It's absolutely hilarious to watch Walter's World.

Judging from what is shown on Walter's World, I would speculate that a great many of the people who participated in that survey probably have no clue who the most of the people they were rating were/are.

16. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    And I would speculate that you are right on target.

17. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    MLK was a "Jr" and they neglected to mention that LOL

These idiots would have thought he was Martin Luther's son, obviously :rolleyes:
    Mohammed ranked more towards the "hero" end than I thought he would...

18. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    (shown again to reduce scrolling) ;)

[​IMG]