Goin on vacation...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by eqfan592, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be around for the next week or so. We're going to Florida on vacation this Friday (which is also my birthday) so I won't be spending any time on internet forums :) Anyway, I hope you all have a great week and a half and I'll see ya'll when I get back :)

2. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Happy Birthday! Have fun, and don't get killed by those crazy gun totin' Floridians...

3. lol, I'll just make sure not to be driven a marked rental car ;)

4. Be careful and have fun buddy!

5. Thanks, and will do :D

6. Be cool and don't get sunburned! :wink:

7. lol, thanks man :) Got one more day of work here, then the Packers game, then I'm GONE :D

8. I heard today that the Packers' game is blacked out in a lot of areas.

9. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

Yeah, I believe it is only being shown on NFL Network

10. Yeah, it's an NFL Network only game (except for in Wisconsin). This is mainly because NFL Network is trying to get more cable companies to carry the NFL Network as part of their basic package, where as most companies will only include it as part of a really expensive sports package. If you don't have the network, I would recommend calling your cable/sat provider and complaining to them about it :) Won't help for tonight, but might help in the long run.

But it is sad that only a 1/3 (that's the number I heard anyway) of the nation will be able to see the game. I just hope right now that it'll be a game worth seeing for Packer fans :D

11. azhipoint

azhipoint Member

I heard the game will be broadcast on the internet on NFL.com
    don't know if it is true or not but worth a check.

have a nice vacation.

12. Sorry Eqfan, but I hope Brett Farve and the Pack Man Heads die and blow away.... >.< I HATE Green Bay!

13. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Have fun I hope you have better weather then I did in 2000. At Deerfield Beach for 10 days 7 of em was rained out. So much for the Sunshine State!

14. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

[​IMG]

Watch out I hear the natives can be a bit unfriendly.....

15. Ari

Ari Guest

:lol: ding dong Pizza!

16. Dang it, Ari, I wanted to use that one (whine whine whine) :wink: