going rate for HP mags

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Silicon Wolverine, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

i found a hardware store on one of my service routes that sells HP factory mags for 20$ each, any kind, carbine or pistol. I bought the three they had on hand. What is the going price where you are?

SW

2. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

they're cheaper from HP....

3. urotu

urotu Member

I pay $18.95 at the local HP dealer, he keeps a good selection of all the mags, and he always has the magazines, even though the guns rea getting hard to find.

4. 1inthechamber

1inthechamber Member

For C9, $15 w/ shipping from factory.

5. That is shipping included, correct?

6. vallen

vallen Member

[​IMG]
    factory has always been the best source. there must be 80 topics on this post already.

7. I'm not sure that horse is dead yet.

8. Perhaps so, but if someone asks a question, there is no harm in answering it, even if it has been asked before.

A topic that is old news to you is great info to the guy that only joined a week ago and comes across the thread.

9. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

I know you have gun, just shoot the poor thing.

10. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

HI-HO SILVER....

SW

11. It looks like something out of a Monty Python skit ;)

12. You guys forgot the disclaimer!!!!!

***According to a valid PETA representative who was present when this image was created, NO harm/pain/suffering was inflicted on the horse during the creation/drawing phase of this image.***

13. vallen

vallen Member

Well, what I do is use the "Search" feature. Or maybe just browse the topics. it ain't difficult. duh? or am i just being an a$$?
    (horse beater)

14. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

NO NO NO If your gonna beat a horse you do it this way. More ompf
    [​IMG]