Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some good materials for me to read/study for me to get into it. I literally know next to nothing about reloading and would like to start learning from somewhere. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
:welcome: I started with reading Lee's 2nd Reloading Book. Very good information in there. Some things in there that kept me from blowing myself up. So, a good book all about reloading. There are lots of good books out there. The more books you read, the better and safer you will be. :yes: ;)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Totally agree with Sam's advice. Modern Reloading 2nd Edition by Richard Lee is a great beginner book and nice for advanced reloaders to have in the library.

·
Banned
19,436 Posts
the ABCs of reloading was always a good starting book but is very dated now. id say the Lee books for basic reloading, also a copy of cartridges of the world isnt a bad idea either. i have over 30 reloading books of various stripe after nearly 20 years of doing this. buy whatever you can find at a reasonable price, when you can afford.

SW

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been watching a bunch of youtube stuff to try and get an idea of what I'll need to be doing. A member on the forum sent me some of his videos he has over on the other forum as well. I just want to make sure I know what to do before I get into it. Thanks for all of the input guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.