Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a buddy are going to powder room he just got a 1911 and im going to shoot the 380.i hope it goes good.ionly had it out once.i have herd alot of bad things about the 380.im going to put about 200 rounds thru it.i cant wait i hope it goes good. :D

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Where did you hear alot of bad things about the .380? I don't recall one post anywhere that said bad things about the .380. My CF-380 shoots great! I've had so much fun shooting mine I had to quit for a month because I was shooting up all my ammo. Just got my Kel Tec broke in and 300 rnds. of .380 last week so it's time to give the Hi Point a good workout.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was so grate.i lovee my 380.alot of people tell me there junk but there not.i got my ammo at vances shooting suply.its in columbus ohio.they ship ammo and the price is not bad but im right down tht street from them and every time i go in there its like a kid in a candy store :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah i live about a hr north west of you do they regularly have ammo in stock? Ammo up here is pretty scarce.
I was at Buckeye Outdoors today, which is the sister store to Vance's in Hebron, and they had 380 for $22 a box which seemed high but it was ammo.

They also have Blazer Brass 9mm for 9.99 a box.

·
Registered
367 Posts
shat I'm going to columbus to buy ammo. up here if your lucky you can find blazer aluminum 380 for 30 a box... I got a "deal" on some and paid 22 a box for it... egads. btw check pm's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.