Golden Saber in C-9

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by rebelyankee, May 7, 2015.

1. rebelyankee

rebelyankee Well-Known Member

Anyone have any genuine experience running Remington Golden Saber through a C-9? In regard of course to reliability. I know it's terminal ballistics are good.

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

The thing is, like any brand of ammo, a thousand people can post it works flaelessly in thier guns, and it might not cycle wrll in yours at all. ( check all the TulAmmo posts for example.)
    Or a thousand people might say its total garbage, but it might work perfectly in your gun.

Only real way to know how it works in YOUR firearm, is to give it a shot. No pun intended.

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

First Talon is correct in that you need to run IMO at least 3 full mags to determine if it will work. I prefer a minimum of 100 rds. I also recommend that two of those mags are fired as fast as you can safely. Second Talon most likely did intentionally use a pun.

4. rebelyankee

rebelyankee Well-Known Member

Yup. I wholeheartedly agree with both of you, which IS why I asked does anyone have ANY experience running Golden Saber through a C-9. I am not really interested in hypothetical. I'm intersested in practical real world application with both a specific cartridge, and a specific handgun in general based upon experience. Thanks.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

You do understand what they told you?....... It's all hypothesis till you run it through YOUR gun.......

6. talon

talon the banned wagon

Unless someone has fired it in real world thru YOUR gun, hypothetical is all you have. Yes it works great. Now if it didn't fire worth a sh** when you try it, did i lie?
    You've completely missed the point. Doesnt matter what anyone elses real world applications show, doesnt mean it will do anything close to the same in YOUR gun.
    Hypothetically, sounds like this is just a classic case of you don't want the right answer, you b Only want the answer you want to hear, and the real world application is, that's IMPOSSIBLE to give without using your gun.