Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, havent posted in a couple days, thought about the post the other day about a bad cop and a situation with a hi-point, and my rant on bad cops down here in south florida...i just got into a car accident, i got hit by a drunk driver and sent into the median in between oncoming and incoming traffic, i narrowly avoided flying into oncoming traffic, narrowly avoided a rather hefty tree and narrowly avoided falling back into traffic in the lane i got hit in...luckily a sherriff's aide pulled up and called the local sherrifs office, bso we call them, he arrived and a lady pulled over with her daughter, they witnessed the crash...btw the drunk driver hit me and sped off. its been raining here since this morning, im a bit remiss excuse me for telling an unclear story...luckily im not hurt, my nerves are rattled, im angry inside that she left...the woman and her teenage daughter gave their report and out of nowhere a guy pulled up in a tritan truck and ran to me and said "i chased them down i have the description of the car and the license plate number" thank god, the bso officer was a great guy...really was concerned for me, ran to his car with the info and his partners went to the house, she was arrested for dui and hit and run...he said she was drunk out of her mind...so i guess im a statistic...victim of a drunk driver and lucky im still alive...drive safe everyone and please watch your alcohol

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Crap, man...I'm glad you are okay. There are some BAD people out there. :-[

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Glad youre alright, had a drunk driver total my car a couple years back, luckily it was parked and I was inside. Had I been outside getting something out of the trunk, wouldve been a diff story.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone, im from miami florida but i live a little north of miami in the broward county-ft.lauderdale area

1 - 6 of 6 Posts