Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
thats wierd. UFO's and sword fighting dont wanna live there.... LOL

Every year around the time of the Medieval fair I see alot of people out in fields and parks practicing for the events held there. Its kinda wierd. But these guys actauly beat the shat out of each other with there foam swords LOL. After matches they come out bleeding and shat its crazy.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
It's ok. But if you swivel the pic around you can see one of their fire engines parked at the corner ,Engine 37. That is more interseting [to me anyways as a retired firefighter]

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Wow got to be more careful what we do in public.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I wish I could find out when the Google car will be going by my house again. I'd get some of my buddies together to stage an epic gun battle (weapons unloaded of course :D).

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I wish I could find out when the Google car will be going by my house again. I'd get some of my buddies together to stage an epic gun battle (weapons unloaded of course :D).
LOL, My coworker is picked on a lot... We ask if he sleeps in the broom closet, because he's a work-a-holic. To make a long story short, according to street view... his truck is at his home, and at work!

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
No street view at my addy yet, I better get my stuffed badger ready in the front yard with his "will work for food" sign.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
No street view at my addy yet, I better get my stuffed badger ready in the front yard with his "will work for food" sign.
LMAO way to be ready for it lol thats funny shat...

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I checked on my Dad's house... looks like he's home, I should stop in for a beer.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
the bridge and crash are pretty funny... My last truck is at my last apt in virginia beach. Havnt been there in 2 years.... trucks been gone 2 1/2 yrs

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
this morning after reading this, and posting some stuff I've heard of about the google street view. I saw the car taking pictures on my way to work. Amazing timing.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
This is great

526 7th St, Rapid City, SD, United States

Pan around and look for the rifle

·
Banned
5,315 Posts

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
21 Tongaporutu Rd, Ohura, Manawatu-wanganui, New Zealand

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.