Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting 2 months for the gun store to locate one, I got my 4095. Off to the range tomorrow. I mounted a Simmons 3x9 on it 'cause the old eyes ain't what they used to be. I'll let ya know how it went when I get back.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your purchase, me and the wife have 2 4095's and we love them.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Welcome to the congregation :wink:

G

·
Hope you have fun at the range today, I think that lil gun will surprise you in many ways.

Awating your report.

G

·
Hope you have fun at the range today, I think that lil gun......Er....Ah.... Rifle will surprise you in many ways.

Awating your report.

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Welcome. You will love the .40. Go ahead and fully load all the mags you have and begin the needed break in. After you get home, reload them all and let em sit till next time. It will greatly reduce chances of any feeding issues you might encounter. That was the only thing I ever had to do with mine.
No other issues ever.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the welcomes. My report is in the range report section. Great little gun!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Welcome aboard. I think you're gonna need some deep pockets. You'll be running ammo through that carbine like crazy. Enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.