Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been really wanting a 45 and i got away with a steal. I have a C9, a 995 and just purchased a 45 for $99...how good of a deal was that... :cool2:

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
I have been really wanting a 45 and i got away with a steal. I have a C9, a 995 and just purchased a 45 for $99...how good of a deal was that... :cool2:
New? My buddy just paid $158 for a Hi Point 45 and I thought that was amazing! Could be I need to be a better shopper!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well new to me.....but i cant wait to go and get her tomorrow....never shot the hp45...any news on em?

·
Registered
80 Posts
the stock paint on the sights stink ... repaint them ... i would suggest brite white nail polish { revlon }

i tryed neon yellow .. and neon orange .. i think white is still the best ..

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Well new to me.....
With the warranty on those suckers, "new to me" is good enough! I would buy one sight unseen for $99!
but i cant wait to go and get her tomorrow....never shot the hp45...any news on em?
I held a brand new one on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to shooting it, but I think I'm two weeks from purchase.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Great deal. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Really like mine too. paid 125.00 for it, a hip holster, and about 200 rds ammo. good find and hope you enjoy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.