Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Your a very bad person....
Can't you see how sad and lonley she looks ??? :brow:
Get her a friend to hang out with at that table.
Then you will both be happy... :angel:

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
If ya didn't spend all your cash on ammo you could afford color film
LOL!

Nice SHOOTIN' ghooge (the camera work that is)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Very nice Ghooge. If I may critique a tad? I love the B&W effect very nice. Also a great way to remove any discoloration from the incandescent/fluorescent lighting. However, I would either remove the items in the background (above the ammo can), crop the picture to remove those items, or re-frame the shot so the only backdrop is that awesome punched tin wall you have. I would go with the latter myself as that would make a nice background. I would not, though, make it a straight on shot of the background, try and keep the angle that you have now.

What style/type of camera are you using? If it is a DSLR then you can decrease the aperture number (increase the size of the aperture) which reduces the depth-of-field, or makes the background and foreground fuzzy and out of focus. If you have a standard point-n-shoot digital camera, then use some type of photo-editing software and manually make the back and foreground blurred.

Just my $.02.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Ghooge, that's a really nice pic dude. Thanks for posting it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.