Got KelTek? MoonZ

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Oct 25, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

YM sure doesn't like the pipe you shoot :rofl: what kind of round count you have on your G1, or G2 Subbie? I have one trip to the range with my new Subbie. Maybe 200rds?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_GWPWapaQ[/ame]

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    And yet...you bought one?:confused:

Tyrell got out, eh?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

I bought this before the video came out. I guess i"ll have to wear it out and invoke the warranty.

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Sounds like a plan.

The guy has a point...sort of.

I think he's overstating the suckiness, but in reality, the Keltec really is a gun that you use exactly as you plan...use it lightly, wear it out, warranty it, repeat.

It's not designed as a 5,000 round per year gun, nor as an heirloom. It's a lightweight SD gun that will get the job done without breaking the bank.

5. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I like my SU16, but my friend wants to buy it and I will sell it to him if he comes up with the cash

6. Kiln

Kiln Member

I think he's an idiot. Some of his harsh reviews on excellent guns are so overblown I take everything he says at a decreased value.

His TP9SA review is a prime example. He mainly disagrees with popular opinions to stir people up in an attempt to increase exposure.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  7. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

My only experience with a Keltec was not stellar. I have no desire to ever own another. But some like them, I'll not condemn them either.

8. Kiln

Kiln Member

My singular Kel Tec experience was great. Bought a P40 that always worked great. I put about 3k rounds through it and then sold it to my brother.

9. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

So should we whine till he finally reviews a Hipoint?

:rolleyes:

10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

So you posted a video of a idiot. Good for you. Must be one of your cousins. :p this one has 10000 rds through it. We know you don't like it cause your shooting ability is limited. This one works just fine it can hit a tennis ball at 50 yards if you know how to shoot. I hate the fact they are charging for parts but the gun is a nice carry. Yours jammed cause you hold it like you hold moles hand at Walmart :p

Attached Files:

11. TNTRAILERTRASH

I don't own a kRapTek pistol. I have the new improved clone the SCCY. It's never jammed. I do own a G2 Subbie ;) so far so good. Trigger is actually pretty decent too.

12. TNTRAILERTRASH

BTW if you are constantly changing parts? It's a cheap turd. OOPS! No it's an expensive turd if they make you buy the parts. I guess a new one with you as the original owner would be warrantied? :rofl:

13. Kiln

Kiln Member

People tried that with Hickok45 and got angry with his opinion.

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

He wasn't that way with the SCCY review. He was just being a jackass. I never watched a KelTek pistol review if he did one. I will go look.

15. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I think you missed my facetious remark....

16. Kiln

Kiln Member

No I got it. My comment was meant to be read as a joke.

17. Who cares what these youtube bozos think? It's their opinion and they're entitled to it. Me, I think they're a bunch of clowns so their opinions doesn't matter to me. I love my Hipoints, as far as Kel-Tec goes I don't have one (yet) but one of these days I'll have a PMR-30 and a Sub 2K. As far as the YM, replace Kel-Tec with Hipoint in his video and it's the sounds like any one a half dozen Hipoint reviews we've all heard.

18. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Who?

And why do I care?

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk