Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went and bought a new .380 today i like it fits nice. love the new sights very bright red in good day light not that easy in dark light but like better than my old .45 and .9mm hi-point. now if i could only find .380 ammo went to 4 places all out. guy at walmart said he's has been out for a while now. thought .380 would be easier to get guess not. but i'm still happy. if your wondering paid $139.00 and change out the door north central arkansas

·
Registered
35 Posts
Grats! and good luck finding 380 ammo. I have found 9mm, 40,45, 357, 38spcl and been told hope your not looking for 380 when I first asked about hand gun ammo. Not sure what the deal is but....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bunch of people buying every round they can get there hands on. bunch of dooms day ers. or more money than than they know what to do with, panic buyers. makes very hard for the guy that only wants one or two box's to get and because of all the hoarding. heck cant find any reloading for .380 ether. i will get some ammo at my price not the price gouging dealers. i have a SKS found ammo for it bought 100 rounds he hav plenty more but that's all i needed at the time.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yeah, my local gun store said they cant get 380 at all right now.
That is why I decided to get the .40 JCP and now I am having trouble finding ammo for that.
I just want to shoot some paper targets damnit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.