Got me a new gun

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by adam, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Well guys I went to the gun store today to buy a paddle holster for my C9 and ended up buying a new handgun lol I got a Sigma 40 caliber and I pick in up Friday and to order one they were all out of stock. :D

[​IMG]

2. Sweet! Nice looking noise maker. :)

3. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Very nice, Good luck and enjoy. Let us know how she performs.

4. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

I almost got one of those. I will probably get one in the future. Nice piece!

5. Fox

Fox Member

That is a nice looking Gun :D what did it run you?

6. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

Smith and Wesson. What a great choice.

7. Nice pistol. I might have to look at one of those in 9mm

8. 285 bucks with a 50 dollar mail in rebate that comes with 2 free magazines so I got a total of 4 mags for it. :)

9. The price is def right!!!!!

10. I've got the Sigma in 9mm, love that pistol too.

11. How much did you pay for yours Primal?

12. I acutally got it for free Adam... I did some carpet work to a pawnshop owner an he gave me the pistol in exchange for payment. I think I got the better end of that deal, as I also got a free box of ammo with the gun!!!! :D

13. Yup, that is a great deal :D

14. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

I bet you are just dieing waiting for that gun.

15. Fox

Fox Member

16. JasonJ

JasonJ Member

that a great deal....under $300 then the rebate!

only thing i heard about them i dont like is that the trigger i guess is pretty bad out of the box.. but that could be fixed..other than that, awesome.

17. Ari

Ari Guest

Nice! Triggers do suck but with some practice you can get it down.

18. Ridge

Ridge Member

My first piece was a Sigma .40 :) Great little gun...paid around $325 for it, sent in copies of the receipt for 2 free mags and a free S&W range bag...both showed up around a month after I sold the gun....sold the mags for way less than they were worth, but kept the bag...great little piece to carry all my targets and range gear in...

19. Langford

Langford Guest

Cabelas had that on sale in their after Christmas Sale. I think it was $300 normal, on sale for $275 with a $50 mail in rebate + the two free magazines. I was going to pick one up, but I read a lot of bad reviews about the trigger....I guess it is extremely hard. So I ended up going with the Kimber they had on sale.

20. Wahoo for you! So now what holster are you buying for your C9!!! :lol:

Gotta let us know how she shoots.