Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I went to the gun store today to buy a paddle holster for my C9 and ended up buying a new handgun lol I got a Sigma 40 caliber and I pick in up Friday and to order one they were all out of stock. :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
Sweet! Nice looking noise maker. :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice pistol. I might have to look at one of those in 9mm

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a nice looking Gun :D what did it run you?
285 bucks with a 50 dollar mail in rebate that comes with 2 free magazines so I got a total of 4 mags for it. :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
The price is def right!!!!!

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I've got the Sigma in 9mm, love that pistol too.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much did you pay for yours Primal?

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I acutally got it for free Adam... I did some carpet work to a pawnshop owner an he gave me the pistol in exchange for payment. I think I got the better end of that deal, as I also got a free box of ammo with the gun!!!! :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I acutally got it for free Adam... I did some carpet work to a pawnshop owner an he gave me the pistol in exchange for payment. I think I got the better end of that deal, as I also got a free box of ammo with the gun!!!! :D
Yup, that is a great deal :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
I bet you are just dieing waiting for that gun.

·
Registered
340 Posts
that a great deal....under $300 then the rebate!

only thing i heard about them i dont like is that the trigger i guess is pretty bad out of the box.. but that could be fixed..other than that, awesome.

·
Registered
996 Posts
My first piece was a Sigma .40 :) Great little gun...paid around $325 for it, sent in copies of the receipt for 2 free mags and a free S&W range bag...both showed up around a month after I sold the gun....sold the mags for way less than they were worth, but kept the bag...great little piece to carry all my targets and range gear in...

G

·
Cabelas had that on sale in their after Christmas Sale. I think it was $300 normal, on sale for $275 with a $50 mail in rebate + the two free magazines. I was going to pick one up, but I read a lot of bad reviews about the trigger....I guess it is extremely hard. So I ended up going with the Kimber they had on sale.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Wahoo for you! So now what holster are you buying for your C9!!! :lol:

Gotta let us know how she shoots.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts