Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
group17, don't you hate it was some one calls BS on you? They have done it to me because I couldn't figure out HOW to put on any pictures(still don't).
I can't wait to get me a NEW 995TS.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
group17, don't you hate it was some one calls BS on you? They have done it to me because I couldn't figure out HOW to put on any pictures(still don't).
I can't wait to get me a NEW 995TS.
Don't you ever stop whining about mean people? Jeez...it was a joke for pete's sake. Quit playing boy scout for once and contribute something useful.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I'm just stating that calling BS on someone is not funny or a joke( like RDFabsRep likes to do). :glarestraight:
Boo hoo.

I don't see--anywhere--anyone calling B.S. on this guy. I see some good-old-fashioned ribbing for him to post pics. Stop looking for threads where you can play the "bigger man;" it's getting really old.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
That stock sure adds utility and looks all in one package!! Very nice

·
Registered
29 Posts
I called Hi-Point today to get the scoop on the new 995 tactical which I really like...the very nice lady I spoke to told me that they are shipping out and they have pretty much stopped shipping out the old style stocks now and that the suggested retail price is $220.00
I have called around in NH and have not found a single place that has even heard of the new stock and the listed H-Point dealers dont have any guns or info on much of anyhting related to Hi-Point.....theres one place with the old style asking 250.00......ill keep lookinggggggggg

·
Registered
29 Posts
I called a shop today...guy never heard of the new stock...didnt even offer to check or anyhting....typical NH gun dealer wont do an ounce of work to make a sale...he ahd one old style stock gun..asking 220.00.........down the road from him literally 5 miles....guy in that shop never heard of the new stock...he had an old style carbine asking 275.00...now I remeber why I buy in Maine or at wally world !!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.