Got my C9 today!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by StangMan4Lif, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but have been reading all of your great advise and opinions.....I was able to find one of the last C9's in stock in SC today...and even got the hard case and Hi-Point Knife thrown in the deal......will be out shooting this afternoon!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Grats on your new C-9! It is a sweet little shooter. I love mine.

Welcome to the forum!

3. Congrats and welcome. I love mine and trust my life to it.

4. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the Hi Point Brotherhood.

5. Welcome to the forums StangMan! I'd like to see the Hi Point knife, haven't heard of that before. I'm impressed that you posted pics of your gun right away, I guess you knew about the "gunny" rule, lol. But, ah, I did notice a curious absence of toes in all of the photos. :lol:

Also, I take it you have a Mustang? Any pics of that?

6. yep i Have 2 running stangs and one still in progress.......here are the 2 that are running and the hi point knife

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. got the crosman holster works great......just need an extra mag......other than order direct from HP does anyone know of any dealers.......where i got the c9 they were out and wont get any for over a month.........

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Hey look! It's a man from Sparkle City, I'm right between G-Vegas and the Electric City. Welcome to the forum! Maybe one day all of us SC folk can meet up for a plinking cession.

9. sounds good just let me know when.....

10. Bring back some targets, and good luck!

11. used to run stangs all the time.

had an 86 gt a 92LX 5.0 and a 96gt.

Glad to have ya!

12. welcome to the group.. nice pics, and cool stangs..

13. Congrats on your c9. You're gonna love it!