Got my CCW today

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by gvachon, Feb 22, 2008.

1. gvachon

gvachon Guest

I got a call form the Police department today and they said it was ready for pick up.

2. Good for you. Now go carry somewhere :D

3. congrats, how much did it cost you? if you don't mind i ask that is.

4. Well you weren't asking me but mine cost $46. It took a couple of weeks to get it. It's good for 4 years if I remember right.

5. Good for you. Now you can feel secure and be secure. Be safe and enjoy!

6. Go forth and carry; Wisely.

7. neothespian

neothespian Member

Awesome! It's always a good idea to excercise your right as a citizen by undergoing the process to get the license. When I got mine, all I ever did was carry it for work when I was moonlighting as a cab driver. These days in the town I live, the police are rather present and my theater is RIGHT across from the police station (the only one), so I don't carry that often anymore.

Options are wonderful aren't they?

8. Now get comfortable with carry.
    Go to Wal-Mart and walk around while carrying.
    Contrary to how you may feel no one will really notice.

9. Ari

Ari Guest

Congrats! Now you have to be more awake as you go about your day. :wink:

10. p7196

p7196 Guest

Congrats bro. Welcome to the world of CCW holders. How does it feel now that you have it in hand?

11. gvachon

gvachon Guest

It only caost me $10. It was supposed to take 2 weeks but took more like 2 months. It does feel good to know that I can carry when I want to. I havent carried yet. I am looking up information as to where I can carry. Does anyone know the NH state laws.