Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Hi Point 9mm Carbine two days ago for $20. Apparently the guy I bought it from didn't know about the lifetime guarantee. I called hi point and asked for a firing pin, new stock and they threw in a new trigger assembly just for ------

They said the would ship it out to me, no questions asked.

Edited by Krippp for Violations of the COC-language

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Sweet! But you, my friend, are going to hell. :devilsidesmile:

J/K Way to go. You are the man! If that guy has another one, send him my way.

Oh, and:

Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I will give you twice what you paid for it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Why can't I find things like that? :'( I usually find the guy that wants new prices for a well used product.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
yah, but................

can't help but feeling like someone might have said, something like.......... "Hey there, I see you want $20 for that gun. Why? Do you know you can get it fixed for basically free? And then sell it for about 5 times that amount?"

You may have still gotten a great deal at $20. But were it me, I might feel better about shooting it if I was sure the seller knew his options.

[ if he did, please ignore this post! ]

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Well done but I'll give you 3 times what you paid for it LOL

Thats one sweet deal you got there redahtamn and welcome to the forum lots to see do and learn around here.....
but remember, Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Man o Golly I'm seeing this one a bit differently than everyone else (so far).....

·
Registered
282 Posts
price asked / offer made + price paid / counter offer made = free market.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Man o Golly I'm seeing this one a bit differently than everyone else (so far).....
I can see your point. I would kinda feel obligated to share info about the warranty. I am too honest, I guess Maybe he didn't want to deal with it though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
O yea...got my parts the other day and put it together. Fired 40 rounds flawlessy. Needless to say, I'm satisfied.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
be clear, I wasn't calling you names per se. If I wanted to do that, I would have. And someone would've hit me cause I deserved to be hit for calling names. I have the scars to prove it!

I was just presenting another perspective given the info you offered. More information paints a different picture.

I fell in love with my 995 the first shot - you are gonna love your rifle. I use mine in plate shoots now just about every meet, and the thing just rattles and rolls, shot after shot. I did learn that I have to be careful to fully pull the charge handle back to chamber the first round. When I don't, I do bend the firing pin. When I do however, it's just a matter of pulling the trigger!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.