Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks great, I tried to dry run the bullets through (hydrashocks) and found that out of 10, 6 would feed and eject with no problems. So I put 6 in and put it in the safe. I have the slide open with the safety tab in the second slot so if I need it I can put the clip in and pull down the safety and Im good to go. Is this ok? The FFL guy I went through sold me 50 rds of 180g for $16!. All 10 of these rounds went through with no problem at all. The gun fits me great, I'm 6' 3" 260lbs. Very happy, I think I will put the ghost ring on, but will wait till I get to the range.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only place that sells ammo here is the pawn shop, their only box of 50 is Fiocchi and it runs $28, I wish I could get blazer brass for $12. Wal-mart here does not sell handgun ammo, only .22lr and shotgun. My box of Hydrashocks (20 count) was $23.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I too have been lucking out here lately at Wal-Mart. I absolutely despise the store but they seem to get in 2 boxes of .40 blazer brass every week so I've been going every Thur. and buying both. $12.97, can't beat it for target loads.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, I have 50 CCI blazer brass coming here on Fri, I ordered it through Ammo direct or something like that. I think it was $23 which is good considering shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.