Got my permit!!!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by fattie, Mar 5, 2008.

1. fattie

fattie Guest

got my conceal weapons permit today , and i only had to wait about a week. sweet!!!!! 8)

2. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

Way to go. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Congrats.Now go carry somewhere :D

4. Congratulations. Now you have the power to make the world safer...

5. madmedic5

madmedic5 Guest

congrats. ,hope I have a short wait as well, I take the class on the 16th

6. fattie

fattie Guest

thanks guys ill start carrying as soon as i test the rem 115gr hp's i bought and find a comfy and safe hiding place for teh C9!

7. fattie

fattie Guest

thanks guys ill start carrying as soon as i test the rem 115gr hp's i bought and find a comfy and safe hiding place for teh C9!

8. pjm204

pjm204 Member

Hopefully I get my HP .40 soon so I can carry it in the shoulder rig I have.

Congrats on the CCW. Be safe and practice. I'll feel safer knowing one more of us is prepared.

9. p7196

p7196 Guest

Awesome!!!!!!!!! Now you can carry with pride and knowledge.
    Just be smart and careful with it. Now Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

Man, the JCP is hard to carry, sometimes at home I practice concealing it but it's difficult.

11. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Welcome aboard! Find a comfortable holster for your CCW choice, and get some pics up man!!

12. fattie

fattie Guest

thanks everyone. well i fired 24 rounds of the remington hollow point ammo today and my c9 absolutley loves it. i have the crossman air pistol holster but its a little to bulky and really makes my pants sag. i do like the feeling of carrying it in the back of my pants in my belt. is there any holsters it will fit where i can keep it there ?

13. mrgrinch233

mrgrinch233 Member

congrats. I just mailed out my paperwork today, certified mail after taking AZ course this past Sat. I also have a FL non res. permit. I'm glad you qualified, hope you never need your weapon,but good to know you will be ready if needed.

14. MinnesotaBoy

MinnesotaBoy Guest

Congrats! I like to carry mine in a "gunmate" brand holster. It is very comfortable.

15. fattie

fattie Guest

today i bought a ross leather holster and it works great. it was made for glocks size 17

16. fattie

fattie Guest

today i bought a ross leather holster and it works great. it was made for glocks size 17

17. Congrats fattie!

I also just received my CCW yesterday. Finally after saying I was going to get one for the past 10 years I have finally done it and gotten the permit.

fattie can you post a picture of your ross leather holster? I would like to see what it looks like. I have and use a Uncle Mike's #15 for my C9, which is like the Crossman holster from Wal-Mart...just better made...in my opinion.

18. wvujon82

wvujon82 Guest

WVHunter,

How long did it take from the time you put in your application until you received your permit? I'm also in WV and am taking the NRA Basic Pistol class on Saturday. I was just wondering how long it takes until you get your permit in WV.